Tuesday, April 19, 2011

working.......

Well, seems I have neglected my little blog here. I started working last week and am still trying to get used to the daily grind routine. I did finish my yellow/red lattice print dress! I think it looks adorable!! I will get pics posted soon. I have done the pin curls for the night, so I hope to have a nice soft wave in the a.m.!! Working is great and I couldn't have asked for better hours...6 am to noon...talk about banker's hours, well, old school banker's hours anyway!

The project for this weeks challenge is to pick a female TV character for your inspiration. I have a few in mind that I could pull off. Number 1 on the list is Abby Scuito from NCIS. I love her Goth look and have several pieces that I have sewn in the past for my own goth look years ago.


I am also thinking of channeling Joan Holloway/Harris from Mad Men. I have the curves, but need a pattern. I'll have to see how the week plays out to determine which project I will have time to tackle.

Hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend!

Happy sewing and creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment